segunda-feira, 21 de março de 2011

I'm perfectly lonely


I know there is a dark side. A dark, dark side of me that I can't control.
When comes out I say and do horrible things and I can't control it.
I become this cold, ice cold person with no compassion for no one. I became a person who doesn't care about other people's feeling and I don't care about how they are going to feel when I say those things to them.
I'm working on it. I swear. But is just something I can't control. I get so irritated and people seem to get so dumb and stupid that I just cannot stand what they say and I have to say something. Unfortunally, that is something so bad and so cold that I end up hurting everyone's feelings.
So, I know, I have a really deep dark side that no ones wants to deal with it. Is it so bad that no ones wants to deal with it and prefer to leave me alone ?

And that's why I'm perfectly lonely. Because, in addition to not knowing what I want, there's this dark side that no one is able to like.

(o titulo "Perfectly lonely" é de uma musica que eu adoro de John Mayer)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário